March 9, 2024 - Merchantile Market Application
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
ALL CATEGORIES ARE FILLED
This application is only good for the March 9th market.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A SPONSORSHIP PLEASE APPLY!
Thank you for considering participation in the March 9th, 2024 Merchantile Market, set to take place outdoors at the vibrant Scottsdale Civic Center Park located at 3939 N. Drinkwater Blvd., Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Please be informed that the application fee is non-refundable/non-transferable and exclusively applicable to our March 9th, 2024 outdoor market only.
We're absolutely thrilled to host an event in the city where our first brick-and-mortar store is located – and a city I'm proud to call home. Our goal is to witness the community, creativity, and celebration of local small businesses come together!
Application and Approval Process
1. Purchase this non-refundable application fee. Please only purchase if you qualify to be a vendor (qualifications below) or are interested in our being a sponsor. There are no refunds or transfers for any reason.
2. After making your purchase, you'll receive an automatic download link for the application. Please do not share the link with others.
3. Between December 15th and February 8th we will review all applicants. If you are chosen, an approval email containing the agreement and a payment link for your space will be sent to you by February 8th. If you are not chosen, you will receive an email.
4. Please sign and email back your agreement and pay for your space within 72 hours. Failure to do so will result in your space being allocated to the next vendor in line. We can't save any spaces.
Qualifications to be a vendor
1. A well-maintained and up-to-date website, Instagram, or Facebook presence is preferred.
2. Vendors offering quality products or services.
3. Please note that we do not accept vendors affiliated with direct selling companies such as Amway, NuSkin, Avon, etc.
With room to accommodate 100+ local businesses, we're on the hunt for small businesses who can offer fresh, high-quality products. Our vendor categories embrace a wide spectrum, from prepackaged food and food trucks to jewelry, apparel, and beyond. You'll be responsible for bringing your own tents, tables, and any other items needed to create your custom setup in your designated space.
You will have the opportunity to share a space with another approved vendor. No more than two businesses per booth. The available spaces will range from $100 to $250. You will have to add the city of Scottsdale to your TPT at aztaxes.gov once you are a confirmed vendor. Food vendors are responsible to hold all licenses required to sell food.
We regret to inform that direct selling companies are not currently being considered for this event.
Promotion of event
We do run many ads online and on social media and collaborate with some of the top influencers and media in our area. We also partner with our trusted PR company that we've collaborated with before and have full confidence in their ability to spread the word.
We'll also count on you and your social networks to make weekly posts as we approach the event, should you be chosen as a vendor. Promotion of our event on your end is required. Please understand that this plays a pivotal role in ensuring the event's success.
What you can expect at the market
Anticipate a family friendly atmosphere with live music, delicious sips and bites, a dedicated kids' play area, alluring customer freebies, and other exciting activities during our grand event. This event is purposefully tailored to provide an extraordinary experience for the entire family to shop and be in community!
We look forward to your participation in making
Merchantile Market as great as can be!
Adding product to your cart